AI for Logistics
The logistics industry is seeking ways to cut costs, improve business processes, enhance customer service and supply chain visibility, manage inventory, and comply with ever-changing and ever more stringent regulations. Meeting all these challenges is a tall order – but AI is here to help!
Logistics companies can reap significant benefits in almost every aspect of the supply chain by adopting AI. The logistics industry generates huge amounts of data – and AI can put this data to work to initiate better processes, improved predictive demand forecasting, and reduce operational costs. AI will help logistics operators see, understand and interact with the world in a faster and more efficient way than ever before.
See use cases for Logistics at a glance below!
What can AI do for Logistics?
- Robotics with Deep Learning algorithms can make autonomous decisions to track, locate and move inventory within warehouses
- Driverless forklift trucks can increase warehouse efficiency and safety
- AI-powered visual inspection methods can identify damaged goods and recommend appropriate actions to boost productivity
- Automation and processing of routine tasks involving contracts, customer information, financial information, customs etc.
- Automation and optimization of truckload and delivery planning